Nogizaka46 and Sakurai Reika



When the creation of Nogizaka46, Aki-P's proclaimed AKB48 rivals, I was indifferent. How could n00bies beat the well-established AKB48? I thought Aki-P was just hungry for more attention. Nonetheless, I still followed the group until their second single. I lost interest but recently, I find myself liking Nogizaka more than SKE48, HKT48 and even NMB48. 

It all started when I was able to get Girls' Rule trading cards. But since I had nothing to do with them, I decided to sell them. What I didn't know at that time was I would regret doing that.

After being able to sold the cards, I got curious about them and started to watch Nogibingo, a spin-off of AKBingo. And yes, it was hard not to like Nogizaka46


Here, I was able to pick my Nogi oshi: Sakurai Reika.



Captain! Not sure why I chose her but one thing's for sure. She will never be replaced as my Nogi oshi. Once I've decided on my oshi, it will never ever change. AKB: Kojiharu, SKE: Kuumin, NMB: Nana, HKT: Aanya and... Nogizaka: Reika. Yup, so far, still staying loyal.


Reika is really gorgeous! Not to mention she also got talent and character! I'm really looking forward to knowing more about her and Nogizaka46.



Nogizaka46 top members. Being a front girl is really advantageous. So far, they're the ones I'm most interested in. But really, Nogi has a lot of interesting members. Nogibingo is in par with AKBingo. If I were to choose between the two, I'd actually prefer watching Nogibingo than the recent AKBingo episodes.

And because I love Nogi now, I've just ordered their single Guruguru Curtain Type A. Hoping to get a Reika card since I've already sold her Girl's Rule card. *cries*

EDIT: Found out that first press Guruguru Curtain gives out photos. BUT, a big BUT, what I ordered was not first press. </3




All are sold/reserved except for Manatsu.

Reikaaaaaaaaaaaa~




Comments