UNBOXING: UZA Type K Regular (AKB48)

UZA / AKB48


I got two copies of UZA Type K regular edition from YesAsia.




The booklet features all 16 UZA senbatsu members.


Black, yellow pink... I like the combination.


RH 2013 voting code and a couple of "flyers" for iDoll calendar and Team Surprise.


Photo #1...


Shinoda Mariko.

Photo #2...


Takahashi Minami.


Of all the UZA copies I bought, I always get senbatsu photos. #lucky


UZA Type K
Tracklist

CD:
1. UZA
2. Tsugi no Season
3. Scrap & Build
4-6. Off Vocals

DVD:
1. UZA MV
2. Tsugi no Season MV
3. Scrap and Build MV
4. Gingham Check MV Takahashi Eiki ver.

Get it from CDJapan:

Comments

  1. I got Muto Tomu in my UZA Type A. You're so lucky to get senbatsu members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that I was. All UZA Regular versions I bought had senbatsu members.

      Delete

Post a Comment