UNBOXING: Nugiyagare (Oshima Yuko)

Nugiyagare! Oshima Yuko Shashin Shu (Photo Book) / Yuko Oshima / Mika Ninagawa



Nugiyagare is Yuko's last photobook before leaving AKB48. I'm not a fan of gravure but I felt I had to support this release. Aside from that, Ninagawa Mika shot the whole thing.

Luckily, I was able to preorder before the limited edition copies sold out. Yup, the limited edition ones were sold out way before the release date. Its difference from the regular edition is the inclusion of the Making DVD. 

The Apink single is for a friend.


The cover says exactly what one must expect in the photobook -- daring but playful. 


A poster randomly selected from three kinds is included in the photobook whether it's limited or regular. 


I got the poster I was eyeing for. Yay!








As expected from Ninagawa Mika, Nugiyagare is filled with vibrancy. 






No regrets. No regrets.

Get the regular edition from CDJapan:

Comments