Report: AKB48 #Sukinanda Individual Handshake Event Part 1: Handshake (Nov. 4, 2017)


Another idol-related post, yay! Although my interest in 46/48G has been on a steady decline, I really planned to go to this one because my birthday's the day after. I wanted something for my birthday so I applied for 1S videos, which turned out not to be what I was expecting. Lol.

I will be splitting the report into two parts. This will contain all the HS while the next one will be about stages and other things.


Handshake: Kojina Yui, Fuchigami Mai, Murashige Anna, Komiyama Haruka x2
Notable mentions: Goto Moe, Shimoguchi Hinana
Stages: Watanabe Mayu, 15th Generation (Ichigochanzu)
Others: Aikabu Lottery, Members' Art Exhibit, Photos and goods


Kojina Yui (2S Video Session)


My first handshake of the day was Jiina and unfortunately, I didn't win her 1S video. As usual, she looked gorgeous but as I observed her interact with fans, it's like she really has an on and off button. When she's interacting with a fan, Jiina will be on her idol mode and after the fan leaves, she'll switch to her diva face. I already noticed this during my first handshake with her but I don't mind since she's really nice when you talk to her.

Me: Jiinaaaa~
Jiina: *says something in her dialect*
Me: ??
Jiina: You're the first girl in my lane.
Me: Ahh! And Jiina was my first in national handshake, two-shot and now, individual handshake.
Jiina: Really? *puts her hand on her cheek* Urejiina!
Me: You're super cute!!
Jiina: Thank you.
Me: Bye bye!

That Urejiina pose was seriously cute. Seriously. 

Fuchigami Mai (1S Video Session)



For the next slot, I went to Maichan's lane, which was right next to Jiina's! I felt bad because I actually met Jiina's eyes. And that's probably why I didn't win Maichan's video; the goddess (女神) Kojina (神志那) was punishing me.

And while waiting for my turn, a member of Maichan's birthday committee gave me this tissue. 


Me: Ohayou.
Maichan: Ohayou!
Me: It's a bit late but congrats on the elections.
Maichan: Thank you!!
Me: You're rank is always high. Maichan's amazing.
Maichan: No, no, no! *I didn't hear what she said clearly.*
Me: Let's also do our best next year.
Maichan: Yeah! I'll count on you next year. (来年もよろしくお願いします.)

Maichan said a lot of things and I think it was something like it's not her who's amazing but it's her fans and that she wants to work harder and rank higher.

Komiyama Haruka (Photo Signing Session)


Two members down and I haven't won anything yet. At that point, I was already thinking that I don't mind not getting anything except from Komi's lane. And luckily, I did win her sign. 


First I thing I noticed about Komi's lane was that there were a lot of girls. It was also like that when I went to the June Thumbnail 2S event. It's not surprising though because she's gaining attention due to her sense of style. I mean, just look at her Instagram feed. I would follow her even if I'm not a fan.

Komi: Ah! You won?
Me: Yeah, I did.
Komi (while signing the photo): How do you say your name? A-an-angel?
Me: Angela.
Komi: Ah, it's Angela.
Me: I'm so happy I won because Komi is my kami oshi. I'll treasure it.
Komi: Thank you. Ureshii.
Komi handed me the photo but the staff asked her to give me a photo sleeve. She handed me a sleeve but took it back and gave me a new one because the previous one was a bit creased.
Komi: Sorry. It wasn't that kirei.
Staff: Please shake hands.
Me: Thank you! You're so nice.
Komi: Please come back. 
Me: I will come later.
Komi: See you, okay? Bye bye!


Komi is just soooo nice that I'm confident nobody can replace her as my kami oshi any time soon. I could tell that she's enjoying what she's doing and even though she didn't rank that high last sousenkyo, it's good to see that she's doing fine in handshake events.

Just a bit of segue, as I was waiting for Komi to come, Goto Moe, who was just beside Komi's lane, was shocked to see that there was nobody queuing for her. Then, she pointed at the fans she recognized who were at the other members' lanes. Although Moekyun was smiling the entire time, she was vocal about being embarrassed and kept on looking if there would be people who would come. There was even a time when she covered her face, saying, "Please don't look at me. This is very awkward." Even so, she kept on interacting with us. I felt so sorry for her that I just wanted to leave and jump to her lane (Kidding. I love Komi so much.)


After a while, she went out of her lane and went back together with Hinana. Hinana is my semi-oshi (meaning, I haven't fully committed) so that was a treat for me. I like how they're super cute together, especially after they resolved their rivalry drama in AKBingo. At that moment, I've decided to meet Hinana next time. For Moekyun, lemme think about it first.😅


Murashige Anna (Photo Signing Session)


Aanya didn't have a 1S Video for that day so I applied for her photo signing session. I won her signature and I'm happy because I didn't have her sign yet. Plus, among all my HKT oshis, I like her the most. As usual, she looked like a doll even though I thought she was wearing pajamas (again). 


Aanya *points at me*: Ah! Kawaii!
Me: I won~
Aanya: You won? Yay!
Me: I'm so happy.
Is it Angela? (I like how she pronounced it with "l," not "r.")
Me: Yeah.
Aanya: Where are you from?
Me: Philippines.
Aanya: Manila?
Me: Yeah. Please come to the the Philippines.
Aanya: What's Philippines famous for? Banana?
Me: Yeah! Banana. And mango too.
Aanya: Ah, I love Philippine bananas! I like mangoes too.
Me: I saw your painting. It was interesting. Mentaiko? Aki na mentaiko? Mentaiko na Aki? Ahhhh. Kanji is so difficult. (I seriously forgot the order of the words.)
Aanya: I know! It's so difficult.
*Hands the photo*
Me: Thank you!
Aanya: Are you living in the Philippines.
Me: Yeah but...
Staff: Time's up.
The staff's pushing me away but she wouldn't let go
Aanya: But you're living in Japan, right now? 'Cause your Japanese is good.
Me: No, no!
Staff still keeps on pushing.
Aanya: Thank you. Come again! I love you! Bye bye!
Me: Bye bye!


Compared to Komi's, my handshake with Aanya was very long, mainly because she was slow at signing the photo. It's also a good thing that she kept the conversation going.

Komiyama Haruka 1S Video


My final handshake was Komi and it was the best decision ever. At first, I didn't want to stay late since I had to leave home early the day after. But thank god, I applied for this in the resale because I won her 1S video.


But as what I've mentioned before, it wasn't what I was expecting. I actually wanted a birthday message but since I didn't do my research, I just found out that I had to choose among the predetermined messages. It was hard to choose because all messages were cringy and mainly targeted for guys. As I was taking my time to decide, I met a Komi fan who has been coming to meet Komi since three years ago. It was my first time doing a 1S so I asked about a lot of things, such as if it's possible to request Komi to do Komiharu smile. I also told him my disappointment since I wanted a birthday message and 1S videos couldn't be like that. It was fun talking to him since it was my first time meeting a Japanese Komi fan.

In the end, I chose this message which I thought was the least cringy.


Translation: No matter what happens, I'll always be Angela's mikata (friend, ally).

I was surprised to see Komi doing Komiharu smile at the end and I figured out that the Komi fan I talked to must've said it to her.

Komi: Okaeri, da yo ne?
Me: Yeah. This is my last. I'm so sad.
Komi: It's your birthday tomorrow, right?
Me: Yeah
(That was only one second and I was literally pushed away!)
Komi (shouting): Happy birthday! Please come again!
Me: THANK YOU :( 

Okay, so that guy was really nice. He told Komi to do the pose and greet me happy birthday even though he only had one second of handshake since that guy only had one ticket as well.

Even though the video message was cringy, I'm very happy to own it since her Komiharu smile at the end would really make you smile. Even though it was her last slot, she was still able to manage to smile like that. I. am. impressed. 

So, this is the end of the first part of my report. I'm sorry if it's super long. For the second half, I will include the stages, art exhibit, goods, etc.

Handshake and Other Events Report

Comments

Post a Comment