Report: Keyakizaka46 Kaze ni Fukaretemo National Handshake Part 1 (Jan. 21, 2018)


I could finally use my HS tickets I got from the Fukyouwaon HS!

As what I've written before, Fukyouwaon June 24 National HS event was canceled near the end because somebody threw some kind of flare in Techi and Memi's lane. As a result, fans who weren't able to use their tickets were promised that we could use it in the next single's National HS events.

As usual, I will write this report chronologically so I'll start with the mini live first.


This time, we got into A-3 women's area, which was the best block in the venue. The whole mini-live was so-so for me and that's maybe because I was comparing it to Fukyouwaon's, wherein I could really feel the tension going up. On the other hand, Kaze ni Fukaretemo, being a feel-good song, wasn't able to do that, as well as its B-sides. The only exceptional performance was Zuumin's Soredemo Aruiteiru which she sang live. Yep, Zuumin's back and Techi, as usual is nowhere to be found. Anyway, the performance wasn't perfect as she missed a few notes but you could really tell that this girl is the best singer in Kanji Keyaki. 

Setlist
M01 Hiraishin (Senbatsu)
M02 Soredemo Aruiteru (Hiragana 1st Gen)
M03 Namiuchigiwa wo Hashiranai ka? (Aozora to MARRY)
M04 Kekkyoku, Jaa ne Shika Ienai (Goninbayashi)
M05 Saisei Suru Saibo (Imaizumi Yui)
M05 NO WAR in the Future (Hiragana)
M06 Kaze ni Fukaretemo (Senbatsu)

After the mini-live, men were forced to leave the venue while women were given the option to either stay or leave. We chose to stay inside because lining up isn't a hobby of mine. 


Needless to say, it was convenient. We lined up for the second bag inspection before a sudden wave of hungry men came rushing to the venue. I'm not even exaggerating. They really ran when the gates opened. And I couldn't really blame them if they think this is unfair. 

Lanes: 

1. Imaizumi Yui, Oda Nana
2. Koike Minami, Nagahama Neru
3. Ozeki Rika, Watanabe Risa
4. Sato Shiori, Sugai Yuka
5. Ishimori Nijika, Kobayashi Yui
6. Uemura Rina, Nagasawa Nanako
7. Saito Fuyuka, Suzumoto Miyu
8. Moriya Akane, Yonetani Nanami
9. Habu Mizuho, Harada Aoi
10. Shida Manaka, Saito Kyoko
11. Kakizaki Memi, Takaske Mana, Kawata Hina
12. Kato Shiho, Hamagishi Hiyori
13. Higashimura Mei, Kosaka Nao
14. Ushio Sarina, Nibu Akari
15. Sasaki Mirei, Watanabe Miho
16. Takamoto Ayaka, Kanemura Miku
17. Kageyama Yuka, Miyata Manamo
18. Sasaki Kumi, Tomita Suzuka
19. Iguchi Mao, Matsuda Konoka

I had around 20 tickets for this HS so I didn't really plan on who to go for. Since fans could only use one ticket at a time and I know how the lines are gonna kill my feet, I figured I would just go to the ones without much people. I was with a female friend the whole time and having a companion makes events two times more fun.

Since many people haven't entered yet, all lanes were pretty empty with the exception of Imaizumi Yui and Oda Nana's lane. We decided to go to Uemura Rina and my Keyaki oshi Nagasawa Naako's lane first so that I wouldn't have any regrets later on.  

Lane 6: Uemura Rina, Nagasawa Nanako






Me: I'm a Naako oshi!
Naako: Really? Thank you. 
Naako: *touches my headband* Your headband is so cute. 
Me: Thanks! I'll come back.
Naako: I'll wait for you. Bye bye!

I swear Naako is super tiny in personal even though she looks a bit plump in photos.

For Rina, I just told her she's cute as usual and she thanked me. I wasn't really expecting anything from her since she's always like that. But really, she is so tiny and cute.

Lane 1: Imaizumi Yui, Oda Nana



For our second tickets, we went to Imaizumi Yui and Oda Nana's lane. It was the longest lane but it wasn't that bad as it only took us 30 minutes. My friend badly wanted to see Zuumin so I decided to come with her even though I wasn't really interested... until I met her personally.


Me: Hajimemashite. I like Zuumin's voice.
Zuumin: Nooo! I like you more. *gets closer to me*
Me: Ehhhh...
Zuumin: *touches my glassses* Your eyes are so beautiful. They're big.
Me: Nooooo! Bye bye!
Zuumin: Please come back!

I seriously freaked out when she touched my glasses. Like, whatchu doin' girl? But now, I could see why she's so popular. She's a natural fisher.


Oda Nana surprised everyone with her new haircut. During the mini live MC, she joked something about she cut her hair because she admires Techi so she wanted to become like her. Very Oda Nana. Anyway, I just told her that her new hairstyle suits her and thanked me. 

Lane 18: Sasaki Kumi, Tomita Suzuka


The next lane we went to was Sasaki Kumi and Tomita Suzuka's. I had no idea who Suzuka was but there weren't people in their lane and I wanted to see Kumi as well since I personally think she's the most beautiful in Keyakizaka46.


Kumi was sporting her hairstyle like this and it really suited her. But she looked bored while doing handshakes so I was already getting ready to get disappointed. 

Me: Kumi!! Among all the Keyaki members, I think you're the most beautiful one.
Kumi: Really? 
Me:  Yeah!
Kumi: No wayyy. That's a lie!
Me: No, really.
Kumi: I'm so happy. Thank you!

When I told her that, she kept  kept saying "uso" (lie) and "Hontou?" (Really?). Her reaction was very cute but I hope she gets more confidence and just. accept. it. 

For Suzuka, I just asked her to wink because I really didn't know what to say. She was pretty good in doing it though. 

Lane 17: Kageyama Yuka, Miyata Manamo



Next was Kageyama Yuka and Miyata Manamo's lane. We decided to go to this lane because my friend got an info that Manamo studied English in the Philippines and wanted to confirm it. And I wanted to see Kagechan because I kinda like her. 

Kagechan's HS was so generic I wouldn't be able to report it here had I not written it before. I just told her I like her and she's so cute and just thanked me. That was my fault, of course, as I didn't really prepare.

Manamo was the interesting one here. She really gave a high-tension reaction that I really wanted to come back. 

Me: Manamo! I love you! (I said this in English to test if she can really speak it.)
Manamo: Wow! Thank you (in Japanese).
Me: I'm from the Philippines (in English).
Manamo: Ehhh??!! I visited the Philippines before. I went as an exchange student. 
*Staff pushes me away*
Manamo: I studied English there!
*Staff forcibly pushes me awayyyy*
Manamo: *shouting* Thank you for coming! Please come back.

I really wanted to hear her English so I didn't speak any Japanese but she just spoke entirely in Japanese. Maybe next time...

Lane 12: Kato Shiho, Hamagishi Hiyori


Continuing with Hiragana members, we went to see Kato Shiho and Hamagishi Hiyori. The moment I saw how Shiho interacted with fans, I knew there was something off. She wasn't just bored; I could see she just wanted to get it over with. 

Like Kumi, I find Shiho pretty but I was kind of surprised when I saw her. Aside from the fact that she looked unhappy and pale, her makeup was already melting. I feel like she's really having a bad day. Nevertheless, I told her she's pretty and she said "Thank you, I'm happy" in the unhappiest face and tone I've ever experienced from an idol. It was pure salt. 

Good thing I kinda liked Hiyori's reaction when I asked her to wink. She said she couldn't wink but tried doing it anyway but obviously, she failed in a good way.


This is the end of the first part of my report. For the second half, I'll be writing about the rest of the handshake experiences, mainly with Kanji members. 




Get Kaze ni Fukaretemo from CDJapan:

Comments