Report: Keyakizaka46 Kaze ni Fukaretemo National Handshake Part 2 (Jan. 21, 2018)


Here's the second part of Kaze ni Fukaretemo National HS report. 


After meeting some Hiragana Keyaki members, we lined up to trade my Fukyouwaon tickets to Kaze ni Fukaretemo ones so that we could use it for this event. The staff were very strict with checking the tickets to see that there were no fake stamps and signatures on them. They asked me how I got the tickets but I told them I speak no Japanese so they let me speak in English, which I know they didn't understand. Lining up and being interrogated ate 45 minutes of our time and by the time we finished, the lines were already long. 


We chose Moriya Akane and Yonetani Nanami's lane which seemed the shortest. It was heaven compared to Fukyouwaon's average one-hour waiting time, as it only took us around 20 minutes. 

Lane 8: Moriya Akane, Yonetani Nanami


Akanen is pretty but I personally think she's prettier in photos. As I was observing her, she really stays in her Sadist chara. There was this guy before us who was so passionate in confessing his feelings to Akanen and she just looked at her coldly and said, "Thanks." It was funny and scary at the same time.


Me: I don't know if Akanen is cute, beautiful or cool.
Akane: *coldly* Thank you.
Staff: Time's up.
Me: Bye bye!
Akane: *not letting go of my hand* Your ribbon is cute.
Me: Hm?
Akanen points at her head. She was referring to the ribbon on my headband.
Me: Oh. Thank you!
She suddenly looks away coldly and I was like, okay? That was interesting.

Yonesan's HS was the generic you're-cute-thank-you type of HS so yep, nothing really special. 

Lane 7: Suzumoto Miyu, Saito Fuyuka


Miyu is known for being quiet so she didn't really say much to her fans. There were even times that she didn't say anything at all. I said "Hajimemashite" to her and she just smiled back. I was waiting for the staff to push me away but for some reason, they were giving us more time so I panicked and said, "I love you!" Her smile started to become bigger until she laughed so much and said she's happy to hear that.

I still couldn't get over Miyu's reaction but I had to handshake Fuuchan. She was surprisingly beautiful, waaaaaaaaaaay better than in photos.


Me: Fuuchan! You're hairstyle suits you! 
Fuuchan: Ahh! Thank you! Did you come together (referring to my friend)? Thank you for coming! Please come again, okay?
Me: I will.
Fuuchan: *not letting go of my hand* I'll wait for you!

When we finished Miyu and Fuuchan's lane, all lanes were already long so my friend and I decided to split ways. I went for Sugai Yuka and Sato Shiori's lane. 

Lane 4: Sugai Yuka, Sato Shiori



I wanted to see Sugai-sama to ask her what shampoo she uses because her hair looks smooth. She had to think about it and before she could answer, the staff was already able to push me away to Shiori. I was already in front of Shiori but she still shouted, "Botanical! I use Botanical!" I'd really like to thank her for the effort not to waste my ticket. 

That brand, by the way, is one of the most expensive shampoo brands in Japan. Only the best for Sugai-sama, I guess.

After that, I just stared at Shiori and just blurted out, "Bye bye." I felt bad for her but that wasn't really my attention. I was just stunned by Sugai-sama. 

I really wanted to meet Naako again since I still had nine tickets. But I was really tired and seeing her lane getting really long discouraged me. In the end, I just traded the tickets to posters. I wasn't able to take photos of them but I got Uemura Rina, Ishimori Nijika, Hirate Yurina, Kageyama Yuka, Takase Mana and one CD jacket posters. I gave three tickets to my friend and she got her oshi Kobayashi Yui and some others. 


I wasn't able to buy random photos this time because we didn't leave the handshake hall until the end of our last sessions so I'm glad I was still able to trade for posters.


Fukyouwaon's June 24 HS may be my worst idol event experience but Kaze ni Fukaretemo might be one the best ones I've ever attended. I'm happy that I was able to use all tickets from the previous HS and that I was able to meet many Keyaki members in this event. The only lacking was Rika. I got fished during Fukyouwaon HS so I really wanted to meet her. Nevertheless, my next Keyaki event will be in next week, April 21, Garasu o Ware HS event. I don't have much tickets but I would definitely go to Berika's lane.



Get Kaze ni Fukaretemo from CDJapan:

Comments