UNBOXING: Teacher Teacher Type C (AKB48)


Apologies for this overdue post. I made a series of Teacher Teacher unboxing posts all at once but completely forgot to schedule them. So to continue with my Teacher Teacher unboxing posts, here's Type C. I've also already scheduled the last one, Type D unboxing, so please look forward to it. 





I got Okada Nana and Obata Yuna's two-shot and Naachan's solo photo from preordering from King Records online shop. 








This copy gave me Matsui Jurina's Teacher Teacher photo. I'm rooting for this girl to top this year's Sousenkyo but I have no qualms if Ogiyuka or Sakura wins. Ogiyuka being center will bring excitement again and she's such an adorable ball of energy. On the other hand, I'm an HKT48 fan so Sakura bringing home the crown to Hakata will make me happy as well. For Jurina, well, she's been trying to bag the prize since forever so I actually want her to win this time, especially with Nagoya Dome being the venue. 


Comments