UNBOXING: Teacher Teacher Theater (AKB48)


I haven't been doing any unboxing posts for almost two years but I figured I should do them again for the sake of variety. Without further adieu, here's my unboxing of the theater edition of Teacher Teacher which was just released a few days ago.


My friend and I bought a total of 36 copies, mainly because of the voting tickets. You might've seen photos of tons of Teacher Teacher copies thrown in the garbage but don't worry, we're not dumping our CDs.


CD, photo, voting ticket and handshake ticket for just a thousand yen.










This is a minor detail but the layout of the voting ticket was changed. 


Otake Hitomi


Inoue Ruka, Kumazawa Serina, Hirata Shiina


Okabe Rin, Sato Shiori, Uemura Azusa, Ishiwata Sena, Tsushima Yunako


Yoshida Akari, Sato Kaho, Matsuda Yumi, Izuta Rina, Ono Ayaka, Nojima Kano, Obata Yuna, Tada Kyoka


Nakamura Izumi, Sugiyama Aika, Morishita Maiha, Kitagawa Yoshino, Kawamoto Saya, Fujita Nana, Tada Kyouka (x2), Ito Yueru


Fujisaki Miyu, Kuramoto Miyuu, Kouzuma, Honoka, Kawano Nanaho, Nakai Rika, Kojima Karin, Takeda Tomoka, Muto Tomu


Osa Erina, Jonishi Rei, Souda Sarina, Fuchigami Mai


Seeing all these unfamiliar names has made me realized that with the growing number of 48 groups, it's impossible to keep track of all. Now, I can only consider myself an AKB48 and HKT48 fan (and 46 as well).

I will post the CD+DVD unboxing as well. 


Vote for your oshimen by buying Teacher Teacher CD+DVD copies:
Teacher Teacher / AKB48
Teacher Teacher [Type A] [Regular Edition] [CD+DVD]
AKB48
Teacher Teacher / AKB48
Teacher Teacher [Type B] [Regular Edition] [CD+DVD]
AKB48
Teacher Teacher / AKB48
Teacher Teacher [Type C] [Regular Edition] [CD+DVD]
AKB48
Teacher Teacher / AKB48
Teacher Teacher [Type D] [Regular Edition] [CD+DVD]
AKB48

Comments

Post a Comment