UNBOXING: Teacher Teacher Type D (AKB48)


Here's the last post for the Teacher Teacher unboxing series. I got Type B from Tower Records, which had Sasshi/Oguri bonus photo and an application code for Tower Records-exclusive signed posters. They were also giving out free pamphlets, as usual.







Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion and Yamauchi Mizuki






Look at this laziness. Either way, fans will still buy election singles, even if they literally sell dog crap.



For the insert photo, I got NGT48 member Murakumo Fuuka's Kimi wa Boku no Kaze. I didn't know her at first and had to google her name. It's becoming and harder and harder to keep up with 48G's growing number of members. And it honestly feels like it's becoming a quantity-over-quality type of framework. 

And that's a wrap. I will be posting my Teacher Teacher HS report next time, so stay tuned!


Vote for your oshimen by buying Teacher Teacher CD+DVD copies:

Comments

Post a Comment