UNBOXING: Kimi no Na wa Kibou Type A (Nogizaka46)

Kimi no Na wa Kibo / Nogizaka46



I ordered this Kimi no Na wa Kibou copy alongside Heart Ereki and Maeshika Mukanee from YesAsia. All Type A's.


One thing I like about ordering from YesAsia is the free gashapon for orders with at least two selected singles, albums and DVDs. I usually get One Piece keychains and give them to my brother.


The reason I ordered this single is for the uncut version of KimiKibou and Shakiism MV. I was torn between Girls Rule CD+DVD and this but I ended up choosing Shakiism, err, KimiKibou. I'll get Girls Rule probably this year though.






Nogi's singles are never without nice booklets. Gorgeous cover + abundance of content + nice shots in the lyrics booklet = Nogizaka46 single






My order was way past KimiKibou's release date so I wasn't expecting to find first press copies. However, YesAsia indicated in their listing that they still have the first press for this single. Take note that only first press copies of Nogizaka46 singles have photos and handshake tickets. I couldn't care less about the tickets but as an overseas fan, photos are incentives.

Unfortunately, what YesAsia gave me was a non-first press copy which has no photo. I told them about it and they offered a refund provided I send back the single with everything in tact. Since I like KimiKibou and I wouldn't want to go all the trouble of returning it, I decided to keep it.

Until now, YesAsia's listing for Kimi no Na wa Kibou and some other Nogizaka46 singles indicate that they are first press. If you're after photos, it's better to confirm with YesAsia first if they can still get first press copies.

Kimi no Na wa Kibou Type A Unboxing
Kimi no Na wa Kibou Regular Unboxing

Kimi no Na wa Kibou Type A

CD:
1. Kimi no Na wa Kibou
2. Shakiism
3. Romantic Ikayaki

DVD:
1. Kimi no Na wa Kibou MV
2. Shakiism MV
3. Ikoma Rina x Seki Kazuaki Bonus Video
4. Ichiki Rena x Yamagishi Santa Bonus Video
5. Ito Nene x Yamamoto Wataru Bonus Video
6. Ito Marika x Fukushima Maki Bonus Video
7. Eto Misa x Kuroyanagi Keisuke Bonus Video
8. Kawago Hina x Sato Yuichiro Bonus Video
9. Shiraishi Mai x Morita Ippei Bonus Video
10. Takayama Kazumi x Kaneko Shigeki Bonus Video
11. Higuchi Hina x Horauchi Hiroki Bonus Video
12. Miyazawa Seira x Morita Ryou Bonus Video
13. Wakatsuki Yumi x Uchimura Hiroyuki

Get it from CDJapan:

Comments

Post a Comment