Genbu Kaiden Drama CD and Manga Update - By Your Side (Chapter 10 Part 2)

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I uploaded the last Genbu Kaiden Drama CD clip! I completely forgot about this project until I checked the e-mail address linked to this YouTube account. I felt bad when I saw comments literally begging for me to upload more. I understand the feeling of waiting eternally for scanlators/subbers so I decided to continue uploading. Don't worry, guys. I will upload everything the Drama CD was able to cover.

In other news, Byakko Senki's first chapter is finally out but I wasn't able to grab a copy here in Japan since the issue is apparently sold out. (???) I'm happy that Byakko is now getting its own manga but seriously, WHERE IS GENBU KAIDEN'S ANIME? 


Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden Drama CD Uploads

Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden / Drama CD (Satsuki Yukino, Takahiro Sakurai, Miki Nagasawa)
Drama CD (Satsuki Yukino, Takahiro Sakurai, Miki Nagasawa)

Comments