Report: AKB48 Thumbnail Two Shot Event (June 4, 2017)


This is a year-late post but I figured I should also post it as a pair with Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake o Shitteiru Shamekai, which I will be writing about next month.


This Shamekai was my first and it was held in Pacifico Yokohama. I hate going there because it's relatively far from me, compared to Makuhari Messe. Nevertheless, there's a lot of good places there so that's a bonus for foreigners visiting Yokohama for the first time.


Moving on to the event, there are not much people, compared to National HS events. I had to let the staff confirm my tickets first since I hold a foreign name and didn't want to get into trouble mid-way.


Slot 4: Kojina Yui



My first Shamekai of the day was Jiina. 

Jiina (points at my dress): Ah! Kawaii!
Me: Jiina! Ichinenburi! (Something like one year, no see.)
Jiina: Ichinenburi! You're so cute! What kind of pose? 
Me: I want to meet eyes.
And this is where it got messy. Jiina looked at me. I looked at the camera to confirm. Jiina looked at the camera. I looked at Jiina. In the end, we weren't able to meet eyes. :( 
Me: I'll go meet you again.
Jiina: Really? I'll wait for you. Bye bye!
Me: Bye bye!

Slot 5: Komiyama Haruka





I'm finally meeting my kami komi-oshi for the first time and I really had to make her do Komiharu smile. 

Me: Komi!
Komi: Kawaii!
Me: Hajimemashite.
Komi: Hajimemashite.
Me: I came from the Philippines.
Komi: Philippines? My mom's friend is from the Philippines.
Me: Really?
Komi: Yeah! What kind of pose?
Me: Komiharu smile!
She showed me Komiharu smile to confirm.
Me: Yeah!
*Staff takes the photo*
Komi: Thank you for coming.
Me: You're so cute in personal, Komi!
Komi: Thank you. Bye bye!

Slot 6: Kuranoo Narumi


I won a sign session ticket, which I used for Naru. I wanted to use it with Komi but her session was during first slot and I didn't want to wake up very early since Yokohama is far from me.  So I just decided to use it with Naru, since she's also my Team 8 oshi. I'm

Me: I'm from the Philippines.
Naru: Philippines? How come you can speak Japanese well?
Me: I'm living in Japan now.
Naru: How long?
Me: One year.
Naru: Eehh? You're good in Japanese!
Me: No, no.
Naru: Philippines... I love bananas! Please bring me some.
Me: Okay! I'll bring you mangoes too. Do you like mangoes?
Naru: I love mangoes!
Me: Which one do you like more?
Naru: Hmmm. This is difficult. Hmm... Mangoes!
Naru hands me the signed CD jacket.
Naru: Thank you. Please come again. I'll be waiting for the bananas.
Me: Okay! See you!
Naru: See you.
Me: Bye bye!
Does the Team 8 pose; Naru does the same.
Naru: Bye bye!

Not surprisingly, Naru had a loooooot of people in her lane. Even so, she took her time signing the photos, which I kinda like and didn't like at the same time. I got a lot of time talking with her but I had to literally run to Maichan's lane before it closed and I wasn't expecting that. Nevertheless, my waiting time was spent well by looking at  some members such as Nagi, Yuiyui, Hijiri, some 16th gen and other members. 

Slot 6: Fuchigami Mai


Maichan: Thank you for coming!
Me: Ichinenburi!
Maichan: Really? Thank you for always coming. What pose?
Me: Double-heart!
Maichan: ??
I showed her the pose.
Maichan: Ahh! 
*Staff takes photo*
Maichan: Thank you! Bye bye.
Me: Bye bye!

Slot 7: Murashige Anna


As Aanya wasn't present during the 74 Okubun National HS I went to, this was my first time meeting her. I was really looking forward to it and she didn't disappoint.

Shige: Ah! Thank you!
Me: Hajimemashite.
Shige: Hajimemashite.
Me: I'm from the Philippines.
Shige: Philippines? Really? Wow!
Me: Yeah.
Shige: What pose?
Me: Mentaiko!
*Staff takes photo*
Angela: Let's do our best in Sousenkyo.
Shige (sad face): Yeah! I'll really do my best.
Me: I'll support you.
Shige: Thank you! Please come again. Bye  bye!
Me: Bye bye!

There were only a few in her lane and that's unfortunate because she's very energetic and treats her fan well. This experience only made me like her more so she still remains as my HKT oshi.


So that ends my year-late report. I am scheduled to attend Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake o Shitteiru Shamekai so I'll also write a report about it soon. 

Get Thumbnail from CDJapan:

Comments

Post a Comment