UNBOXING: Green Flash Type A (AKB48)

Green Flash / AKB48




For my Type A and Tomei na Iro, I used YesAsia. As expected, none of them had any bonus.  





Every time I open Green Flash, I am reminded of how lazy the packaging is. 




My insert is Yukirin's Green Flash ver. While I got Takamina five times already, Yukirin's frequency beats her at  six. 


Green Flash Type A
Tracklist

CD:
1. Green Flash
2. Majisuka Fight
3. Haru no Hikari Chikazuita Natsu (AKB48)
4-6. Off Vocals

DVD:
1. Green Flash MV
2. Majisuka Fight MV
3. Haru no Hikari Chikazuita Natsu  MV

Get it from:

Comments

  1. To be fair, the bonus for Nogi's album was a poster - which I think YESASIA never offered that bonus in the first place, but I'm not too sure. It was one of the reasons why I pre-ordered Nogi's album at CDJapan~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) I ordered the Hongkong version of Tomei na Iro so I wasn't really expecting a bonus. But that's true. YesAsia doesn't give out posters as bonuses.

      Delete

Post a Comment