UNBOXING: Green Flash Type S (AKB48)

Green Flash / AKB48




A week after my Green Flash copies from CDJapan arrived, I received this YesAsia package. Inside are Big One Girls No. 27, Green Flash Type A and S and the freebie toy. The only one I own among those is Type S.




I got the Yukirin and Paruru shop bonus for Type S. My friend's Type A did not have a bonus attached on it. I've already ordered my Type A from YesAsia before this package arrived so it seems I won't be getting any bonus for Type A too. 

So that's one of the cons in ordering from YesAsia. YesAsia doesn't tell whether you'll be getting any bonus even if you contact them unlike with CDJapan and HMV. 



The booklet is the same for all types. One word: lazy





I got exactly the same Takamina insert I got from Type N. I like her and the other was already traded (but I'll probably trade this one too) so I won't complain. 


Green Flash Type S
Tracklist

CD:
1. Green Flash
2. Yankee Rock
3. Sekai ga Naiteru Nara
4-6. Off Vocals

DVD:
1. Green Flash MV
2. Yankee Rock  MV
3. Sekai ga Naiteru Nara MV

Get it from CDJapan:

Comments