UNBOXING: Green Flash Type N (AKB48)

Green Flash / AKB48



I preordered Type N and H from CDJapan but for this post, I'll only be doing the Type N unboxing.


CDJapan bonus photo features Yabuki Nako and Tashima Meru in their Otona Ressha uniform. 


To be honest, I'm not particularly fond of the covers. Of course, it's a matter of taste and preference but to me, the shots are unflattering. 





The lyrics booklet features exactly the same shot as the one in the promotional picture. I can't help but feel that the "creatives" for this single was rushed. 




For Type N, the only photos I could get are the senbatsu photos and the NMB48 members featured in Punkish. Because of this, the group version photos (Haru no Hikari Chikazuita Natsu, Sekai ga Naiteru nara, Punkish and Otona Ressha) are considered rarer than the senbatsu ones.



I got Takamina's Green Flash ver. for this copy. Apparently, this is the fourth time I got her as insert photo.


The next posts would be the unboxing for Green Flash Type A, S, H and theater. 


Green Flash Type N
Tracklist

CD:
1. Green Flash
2. Hakimono to Kasa no Monogatari
3. Punkish (NMB48)
4-6. Off Vocals

DVD:
1. Green Flash MV
2. Hakimono to Kasa no Monogatari MV
3. Punkish MV

Get it from CDJapan:

Comments